The Dallas Cowboys looked like they were all set for a dream season last year, as they were coming off a subpar year but had reloaded with the addition of cornerbacks Mo Claiborne and Brandon Carr, and the emergence of wide receiver Dez Bryant. But the Cowboys fell flat again coming down the stretch and failed to make the playoffs. The Cowboys are looking to make noise in ‘13 with additions to the offensive and defensive lines, making them a favorite to get to Super Bowl XLVIII in New York.
Whether or not you are a fan of America’s Team, it’s worth getting Dallas Cowboys tickets just to check out the spectacular Cowboys Stadium. The $1.3 billion stadium has the largest HD video screen in the world, and it is impossible to understand the enormity of it until you actually see it in person.
- Two night accommodations at the Marriott DFW Airport South hotel
- Check in Saturday, October 12th, 2013
- Check out Monday, October 14th, 2013
- Upper level, endzone/corner game ticket to Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
- Official Washington Redskins souvenir
- Ticket holder and lanyard
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Upscale accommodations just 3 miles from DFW Airport at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott South hotel, centrally located near DFW airport in the Centreport Business Park.
- Free shuttle service to the airport and the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) that serves Dallas and Fort Worth.
- Make the most of your luxury DFW hotel vacation by visiting nearby Six Flags Over Texas or Cowboys Stadium – both just minutes from the hotel.
- At the center of the hotel is the Marriott Greatroom; flexible seating and spaces with a contemporary style and design, a coffee bar proudly serving Starbucks® coffee, and a chef-crafted menu of small plates and pours.
- Guest rooms feature ultra comfortable bedding, flat screen LCD HDTVs, and ergonomic work spaces.
- Bass Performance Hall
- Kimbell Art Museum
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art
- Four Day Weekend
- Fort Worth Zoo
Note: Accommodations are based on Quadruple Occupancy and adjust accordingly.
Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys - Sunday, October 13th, 2013 NFL Tickets & Hotel Accommodations Package
If you've never seen the Cowboys locked and loaded and ready to go against a tough division rival like the Redskins, you have no idea what you've been missing, as this is an NFC East battle that always brings fans pouring into the stadium by the tens of thousands for a reason. Head out and see all of the shoestring tackles, head-spinning jukes and nail-biting moments that you'll be talking about well after the final whistle as the Cowboys and Redskins put on a show.